Culinary Icon, Julia Child, Taught the World to Cook on Thermador Appliances. Thermador Announces New Line of Wall Ovens.
Happy Belated Birthday, Julia Child
Yesterday would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday. Home-Tech wishes you a very Happy Belated Birthday, and thanks you for teaching the world your delicious recipes. For our fellow foodies, at-home chefs and culinary wannabees, Julia gave us all a gift that keeps giving, her Boeuf Bourguignon recipe. Not only are her recipes ever lasting, but so is her selection of appliances, in particular Thermador.
It is well documented that Julia herself purchased the Thermador range and wall ovens to cook on for her acclaimed PBS series. Millions of Americans learned how to cook from Julia, while she churned out hundreds of recipes on her Thermador appliances. Her appliances and kitchen are legendary, so much so that she has her own exhibit at the Smithsonian. If you have been, please share your photos with the Home-Tech team. We would love to see them.
New Appliances Announcement from Thermador
On August 14, our friends at Thermador proudly added and launched their new line of wall ovens to their collection of appliances. The next generation of Thermador’s industry-leading wall oven line features more than 20 design and product upgrades giving the entire lineup an impeccable fit, feel and finish, as well as a true convection cooking option and the appliance industry’s only SoftClose™door, which now is available on all Thermador Wall Ovens and Warming Drawers.
INNOVATION (Thermador Exclusives)
- New SoftClose™ door ensures ultra-smooth closing of the oven door
- Largest commercial style rotisserie with 12 pound capacity
- Maxbroil® the largest, most powerful broil element on the market (5,000-watt, 12-pass broil element)
- Largest oven cavity in the luxury segment at 4.7-cu.-ft.
- Fastest preheat in the luxury segment (approx. 7 minutes) and superfast 2-hour self-clean mode – fastest on the market
- True Convection baffle system offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- New two Full Access® telescopic racks that hold up to 45 pounds and feature integrated easy-grip handles
- Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30 percent with no preheat
- Star-K certified, making it possible to use on Holy Days and the Sabbath
- New side strips, manifold, exhaust baffle and chronometer now in bold stainless steel design
- Restaurant-style stainless steel knobs and handle, plus a bold, chiseled professional design
- Blue electronic graphic display controls all timer functions
Get Hands on with Thermador Appliances in Our Showroom
Home-Tech believes appliances, like Thermador, need to be cooked on to be fully appreciated. Come into our Lakewood Ranch showroom and see what all the buzz is about. Ever cooked in a steam oven? What about on a star burner? This is your chance! If you are looking to add to your Thermador collection, Home-Tech is offering the One-Two-Free promotion, when you buy two appliances from Thermador get the third free.
Do you have older Thermador appliances that are in need of repair? We can fix them, actually we can fix all brands of appliances. Old appliances or new, Home-Tech has got you covered. We welcome you to visit our showrooms, shop our online appliance store and call us to discuss appliances, appliance repair, air conditioning repair or replacement and even talk about service agreements on your major appliances. You can reach us, day or night, at 800-800-8356.