Can you read the appliance repair warning signs? What to look for so you know when it’s time to call for appliance repair.
At Home-Tech, we get all kinds of calls about appliance repair. We’ve heard it all. But, you may be surprised to learn that many appliance users don’t call us soon enough. Here is a simple rule of thumb: If an appliance isn’t working exactly right then it’s time to call us for expert appliance repair.
5. The Washer or Washing Machine
- The basin is taking forever to fill
- A burning odor is coming from my washing machine
- The washer is making whining noises
- My washer has stopped spinning
- The washing machine is not draining
4. Range or Oven
- My oven isn’t reaching the desired temperature
- There are sparks coming from my oven
- The burners on the cooktop are not lighting
- The oven dials, clock or displays are not functioning
- Oven door will not close
- Food isn’t as cool as it should be
- My fridge is humming a really loud high pitched tone
- There is condensation on the seals of my refrigerator
- A pool of water has formed underneath or behind the fridge
- Frost is visible inside the refrigerator
- Dishes are dirty after running the dishwasher cycle
- The water in the dishwasher won’t get hot
- There is rust on the bottom of the machine
- The dishwasher is leaking water and soap onto the floor
- The latch on the dishwasher isn’t securing properly
1. Dryer – The Most Common Appliance Repair!
- Clothes are taking a really long time to dry
- Dryer is shaking violently
- Loud noises are coming from the dryer
- The dryer won’t tumble
- Clothes are marked or torn from the dryer
Home-Tech Has Appliance Repair Down to a Science
When you call Home-Tech, you get a trustworthy, experienced and reputable appliance repair service. Our appliance repair technicians are trained to repair any brand of appliances. No repair is too big for Home-Tech and we welcome taking on any of your biggest appliance repair challenges. Day or night, emergency service or a scheduled call, Home-Tech has got you covered.
Call 800-800-8356 to schedule service or schedule online.