New Website Press Release Announcement – Home-Tech
Home-Tech, Southwest Florida’s residential air conditioning and appliance service and sales leader, announces the launch of their newly redesigned website, https://www.home-tech.com. The improved website is designed to provide a user-friendly experience and impactful presentation of their products and services.
“Home-Tech is constantly evaluating and improving every aspect of our business, including our website,” explains Steve Marino, CEO and President of Home-Tech. He continues, “It was our desire to create a service-focused website that would encourage a new visitor to the site to realize that Home-Tech is unique, reputable and will be their local company of choice for air conditioning and appliance service or sales. We want customers to engage with us. Whether it is through social media, watching our YouTube videos or calling the hotline to schedule a service call, we aim to connect with our customers and remind them that Home-Tech will be there when they need us.”
New Products and Features
- Now customers can purchase or renew an existing Service Agreement through the website.
- An easy to find, Schedule Service button is accessible on every page. Many of Home-Tech’s clients are seasonable residents from other parts of the country,Canada, and Europe and can now schedule a service from any time zone, day or night.
- Direct linking to Home-Tech’s online Appliance Store which features their entire appliance inventory.
- Top of the page visibility for employment has been added to the new design. Home-Tech proudly launched its employment website earlier in the year which is seamlessly integrated into this new website.
- Daily blog posts are now visible on each website page. The blog posts cover the following topics: air conditioning repair, appliance repair, air conditioning installation, new appliances, service agreements, community activities and Home-Tech employee interviews.
- Social media plug-ins accessible on the homepage of the site for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Facebook integration is live on the site and the “Like” button is available on every website page.
Home-Tech has been an industry leader and trendsetter in the fields of home-service agreements, air conditioning, and major appliance sales and service for three decades. Founded in 1981 by Steve Marino, who continues as President and Chairman of the Board, Home-Tech is privately held and employee-owned. Home-Tech employs 135 people in Southwest Florida and provides services in Sarasota, Manatee, Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties. Home-Tech has two offices and two state-of-the-art appliance stores. The North Office is conveniently positioned close to Lakewood Ranch at 5205 Lena Road in Bradenton and the South Office is located at 6400 Techster Boulevard in Fort Myers. For more information, visit www.Home-Tech.com or call 941-751-9992.