Yeah, the holidays can be…well, they can be downright stressful at times. While we hope that each of you have a relaxing, Norman Rockwell-like holiday, we understand that things do go wrong, even on Christmas. Let’s hope it will be an uneventful Christmas, not one that is filled with a dishwasher flooding the kitchen or an air conditioner that won’t cool. Here is a collection of “Best Ofs,” our favorite comments you would not want to hear from your family and friends on Christmas:
10. Oh my goodness! You have to turn your stove on and off with pliers and oven mitts?
9. I didn’t know refrigerators came in that shade of brown.
8. There’s no more hot water and three of us haven’t showered!
7. No! The garbage disposal is not your personal nut cracker.
6. How did you get your tree to spark like that?
5. Well, now that the dishwasher is broken, I need some volunteers to help with the dishes.
4. The turkey has been in the oven for more than six hours and the button still hasn’t popped!
3. Its 85° in this house, you have no air conditioning and all I packed are sweaters!
2. Did anyone else have chunks in their eggnog?
1. Where’s your plunger?
We Can Handle your Holiday Emergency Services
It happens! An appliance will fail, an air conditioner will breakdown and toilets will back up when you least expect it. So, be prepared, and keep Home-Tech’s information handy. You can reach us, day or night, during the Holiday Season. We can take care of your emergency services like air conditioning and appliance repairs fast, which will keep your Great Uncle or Father-in-Law from complaining. Let the professionals do the repairs, instead of your crazy cousin with the toolbox in his truck. Make the holidays the best for everyone, and call Home-Tech, if you need us at 800-800-8356.