Imagine you are a home buyer or home seller and your Realtor pulls out a large stack of home warranties and service agreements for you to review. They tell you to select appliances from column A, two items from column B, and for an up charge, three from column C. Purchasing a warranty or service agreement should not be like purchasing a value meal at a chain restaurant, right?
Home warranty plans offer a variety of coverages on many different items in your home. Each company’s plan is different and the fine print can be complex. The choices are confusing. It is hard enough when you are considering buying one for one property, but what if you own multiple properties and have renters? How do you keep all of the appliances and air conditioners running at their best? Service agreements vs home warranties – which is best?
One Plan Stands Out!
The best solution for one home or many is the Gold Service Agreement from Home-Tech. It covers all of your major home appliances, air-conditioning/heating and water heater. These are the most important and expensive systems in the home to have replaced.
- We are a local business that can respond to you quickly.
- We are based in Fort Myers and Lakewood Ranch
- Home-Tech is employee-owned.
- Our technicians that come out to do the work on your air conditioning or appliances have a stake in the success of our company.
Did You Know?
National home warranty companies will send out a subcontractor. They call a bunch of subcontractors and then whomever is available will come to your home. Sometimes, they can come from as far away as Orlando to service your home in Sarasota. It can take days to get on their schedule.
Why Go with Home-Tech Gold?
- Home-Tech is locally owned and the others aren’t.
- Home-Tech employees are criminally background checked, drug tested, highly trained and NATE certified.
- There is No Service Call Fee.
- There is No Parts or Labor Fee, and No Deductible.
- A Home-Tech Gold Service Agreement includes annual air conditioner maintenance.
- Home-Tech provides emergency service, 365 days a year, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Home-Tech is licensed and bonded, and adheres to the state requirements regulated by the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
Read the Fine Print of Other Home Warranty Plans.
Be careful. Ask questions.
Our Service Agreement department representatives are awaiting your call. They can walk you through the details of our plans and take the guesswork out of the entire process.
You can trust Home-Tech, as they have been serving southwest Florida since 1981. Ask your neighbors for a referral. Chances are good many of them have been our Service Agreement customers for many years. You can feel good about selecting Home-Tech and know if you have a problem, you can call 800-800-8356. We will send a technician right away and fulfill our promise – Service that Works!