Are you in the market for a new air conditioning system, but don’t want to get ripped off or taken advantage of by air conditioning contractors? Purchasing a new air conditioning system is a process that should not be taken lightly. You may have found a heating and cooling system you would like to know more about or you don’t really know where to begin the process.
Home-Tech understands this process all too well, and would like to provide you with some guidance when deciding between which air conditioning contractors you will be selecting. We know that a high quality installation is one that takes into account your duct work and home comfort needs. This is critical to the successful performance of any air conditioning system.
Signs of Professional Air Conditioning Contractors
- Asks about your home comfort experience and the things you would like to improve with a new AC system
- Asks about allergies, dust or other indoor air quality issues and then offers solutions
- Performs a Manual J load calculation to make sure the new system is properly sized
- Has a company commitment to ongoing technical training and employs NATE certified technicians
- Offers financing
- Offers a maintenance plan or Service Agreement
Red Flags and Warning Signs
- Quotes a price over the phone or on the back of a business card
- Doesn’t inspect the duct work
- The lowest bid (it takes more time and labor for a correct installation)
At Home-Tech, our Comfort Specialists and technicians will provide you with an honest quote and a full inspection of your air conditioning equipment and duct work. With Home-Tech you can expect a full energy audit, management of the permitting process, installation from our NATE certified specialists and we ensure you will receive any and all of the utility, FPL and manufacturers’ rebates on a new AC system. Home-Tech cares about your comfort and time. We will show your home respect, leaving it spotless upon the completion of the installation. Have questions about a new system, give us a call today at 800-800-8356.