Founded in 1981 by Steve Marino, our business model is ALL ABOUT SERVICE. Our Southwest Florida customers have received excellent, concierge-type customer service, repairs and installations of air conditioning and major appliances. “Service That Works” has been a long-held motto for Home-Tech. We provide service 7 days a week to Lee, Collier, Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte County residents. View our Mission Statement.
Employee Ownership – A Key Difference
“The key difference is quite simple. Employees own the business,” says Marino. “I think it’s the perfect model for a service business in Southwest Florida. What I offer employees is a piece of their business. When someone is vested, when they own a stake in something, they are more likely to stay and do an excellent job. They have the same stake in this that I do. In fact, we don’t call them ‘stockholders’, we call them partners.”
What does this mean to our customers? Our employees really care that every experience you have, every service that is done, is TOP NOTCH.
Service to Our Community
Over 14 years ago, Home-Tech began giving back to our community in a variety of ways. We also network as members of five different counties Chambers of Commerce. We proudly sponsor:
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of SW Florida
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee and Collier
- The American Heart Association
- The American Red Cross
- The Ronald McDonald House of SW Florida
- Dress for Success of SW Florida
- ARC – Animal Refuge Center
- Junior Achievement of SWFL
- Charity for Change
- The Shelter for Abused Women and Children
- ACT – Abuse Counseling & Treatment, Inc.
- Our Mother’s Home
- The American Cancer Society
- Liberty Youth Ranch
- Habitat for Humanity
- Partners for Breast Cancer Care